Escape on a Private Outdoor Adventure in Ontario’s Wild Wonderland
Break free from isolation and re-energize with 2 nights of glamping, mountain biking, and kayaking through the most breathtaking natural sights Ontario has to offer. Enjoy our half day bike/kayak tour and then take it easy at your private, luxury glamping tent.
Are you in need of a couples getaway? reconnecting with friends?..
You are invited to embark on the adventure vacation of a lifetime.
Hurry and reserve your adventure package now to make 2022 the summer of a lifetime!
2 Night Midweek Package [Best Value]
Includes Glamping, Biking & Kayaking
Group of 2 Adults – $129 per person/night
Group of 4 Adults -$119 per person/night
(Single supplement: $40 per night)
Activities: Every 2 -Night Adventure Packages Includes:
Explore Central Wellington’s finest parks and trails on two easy wheels! We provide the best equipment possible so that you can focus on doing your best and having fun.
- Bike to your kayak for a half day guided tour
- Kayak Ontario’s Grand Canyon
Take in the splendor of the winding Grand River as you paddle your kayak! Conquer rapids and experience the rock formations of the Grand River Gorge like you’ve never seen them before.
- Half day guided bike/kayak tour
- Kayaks, helmets, skits, paddles and PDF’s
- Glamping: Luxury camping in the secluded countryside
Retire to the comfort of a spacious, private glamping tent with all the comforts of home! Catch the sunrise from your private deck, and stargaze by the campfire at night ‒ or, tuck in early for a good night’s rest in your King or Twin bed.
- 2 Twin beds or 1 King bed
- Campfire pit, firewood included
- indoor and outdoor tables
- Private washroom facility, complete with hot shower
- Wifi on site (limited in tents but accessible from all outbuildings)
- Sorry, no pets, please
Bring your friends!
Or make it a date . . .
Never kayaked? No problem. No bike? We have you covered! You’ll have all the equipment you need and personalized instruction from experienced guides who will lead while safely social distancing.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- Our 8 acre property gives ample space for social distancing. Your group will have a designated washroom and eating area when other guests are present.
- All gear and accommodations are meticulously sanitized from top-to-bottom before your arrival. Soap and hand sanitizer are always available on-site for your group to use exclusively!
- Your experienced Adventure Guides will always maintain a safe social distance from you and wear masks when necessary to keep you as safe as possible.
Please note that due to equipment availability and insurance restrictions, are unable to accommodate activities for youth/adolescents under the age of 13 years old.
What Adventurers Are Saying:
Make Exploring Elora an Adventure!– Michelle N
Cathy and Kevin make exploring Elora and surrounding trails and waterway a great time no matter what your skill level. Elora is a beautiful town to check out on foot but even more fun to bike through town and see the touristy spots as well as local favourites. The trails outside of town are beautiful and we were able to go with the hint of autumn in the air and colour in the trees. Cathy was knowledgeable about the area and was flexible to adjust travel plans to suit our group’s needs and abilities. Their bikes were a JOY to ride! They really have top notch equipment and went all out for their clients’ experience and comfort! And the accommodations do not disappoint! Hot showers, comfy beds, evening campfires and good company!